DICTATES YOUR PERFECT DIET
Our DNA shares a wealth of information about the essential nutrients and lifestyle habits
that will serve us best.
The area of research called Nutrigenomics uses DNA analysis to provide a unique road map showing types of foods to eat and avoid for greater wellbeing and disease prevention, plus the best physical activities for optimal health and the ideal macronutrient ratios for sustainable weight management.
Tracie Connor is a qualified Nutrigenomix® practitioner to provide testing and professional report analysis.
Nutrigenomix® DNA Test Report
Some of what you can expect when your 50 page report with results arrives :
- How well you metabolise Caffeine and Sodium
- Ideal amounts of Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate to consume each day for weight management and optimal health
- Confirms Food Intolerances
- Ideal amounts of B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folate, Iron, Choline, Omega 3 & 6 and Calcium required each day for optimal health
- Alcohol sensitivity levels
- Unique Energy Balance composition and Physical Activity requirements
- Your DNA is collected via a saliva sample - this can be done in the privacy of your home or with Tracie during consultation (standard consultation fees apply)
- Sample is sent to the Nutrigenomix ® laboratory to analyse your DNA
- Approximately 4 weeks later, your 50-page Nutrigenomix ® Personalised Nutrition and Fitness Report is sent to Tracie Connor and you’ll be notified
- Meet with Tracie to review the results in consultation (standard consultation fees apply)
Contact us for more information or to book:
The science and technology behind Nutrigenomix ® DNA tests are evidence-based and proven to provide reliable results.
What is Nutrigenomics?
The study of how nutrients and genes interact, especially relating to body composition, metabolism and chronic disease risk. Nutrigenomics identifies an individualised perspective into your DNA and how nutrients (macro and micronutrients) alter certain metabolic processes, such as how genes are expressed.
How does a DNA test detect food intolerance?
A Nutrigenomix ® test uses NGx-Gluten ™, the most comprehensive genetic analytic tool for gluten intolerance, that explores 6 variations in the HLA gene and can determine your risk of gluten intolerance, for example.
How is this test different to a blood test for coeliac disease?
Coeliac disease and gluten intolerance are separate conditions. Antibodies for coeliac disease will, in most cases, show up in a blood test. However, not everyone with gluten intolerance produces identifiable antibodies in their blood and therefore a blood test will not detect it. A Nutrigenomix ® test detects gluten intolerance by analysing your DNA. The test looks at the most important genetic predictor of gluten intolerance, called the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) gene.
Nutrigenomix ® DNA Tests in the media
The DNA diet: How knowing your genes can help you fit into your jeans
“The field of nutrigenetics is still in its early days ..evidence will continue to evolve over the next decade, though we have enough good evidence to make it useful now.”
Test Your Genes to Find Your Best Diet
“To find your best diet, a handful of companies and clinics offer nutritional genetic testing, aimed at revealing what nutrients you may be missing and if you’re drinking too much coffee.”