Accredited nutritionist Tracie Connor is an experienced media spokesperson, adept at educating, entertaining and delivering a powerful message on a variety of important health topics.
Appearances in the media include national radio interviews, talk – back shows, TV appearances, online national and international news and featured magazine articles. A showcase of recent files are below.
For media enquiries, please contact us.
- 2018 Good Food : Keeping a Food Journal can boost your health
- 2018 Desmore Media Podcast : How to build a health relationship with food
- 2018 Essential Baby : Omega 3 and Premature Births
- 2018 Starts at 60 : Healthy or Marketing Play? Fad Diets are Ranked
- 2018 The New Daily : Which is healthier : Red or Green Capsicums
2018 Executive Style : Why you need a nutritionist to meet your fitness goals
- 2018 Essential Kids : School Lunchboxes and ‘Food Art’
- 2018 The New Daily : Paleo Pete Evan’s Breakfast Choice – the verdict
- 2018 The Canberra Times : What is MSG? Answers to the most Googled questions
- 2017 The New Daily : Elle McPhersons Anti aging Weight loss Diet
- 2017 The New Daily : Eddie McGuire loses 15kgs in 3 weeks with this Diet
- 2017 ABC Radio: What’s the best food for a hangover?
- 2017 Nature & Health Magazine : Get Healthy – Feel Less Tired
- 2016 The New Daily : ‘Tis the season for Food Poisoning – A Christmas Warning
2016 Womens Health and Fitness Magazine : A Breath Of Fresh Air – Allergy Proof Your Zone
- 2016 Channel 9 online : The Super Immunity Boosters Hiding In Your Kitchen
- 2016 Radio 2GB/ 3AW : Research Confirms Eating Home Cooked Meals Are Healthier
- 2016 Kids Health Australia : Does My Child Have An Eating Disorder?
- 2016 QUT News : Why Bodybuilding Competitions Are So Popular
- 2016 The New Daily : Why You Should Eat Your Breakfast – Twice
2016 Nature and Health Magazine : 60 Second Health Swaps
- 2016 Kidspot.com.au : Energy-Boosting Hacks That Actually Work
- 2016 Australian Womens Weekly : Does The Size Of Your Table Influence How Much You Eat?
2016 Sydney Morning Herald : Is PB2 good for you?
- 2016 Nature and Health Magazine : 30 Best Ever Home Remedies
- 2015 Blackmores : Adult Picky Eating
- 2015 GreatWill.com.au : Make The Most of Your Holidays
2015 Nature and Health Magazine : Foods for Summer Health
- 2015 Huffington Post : Study finds calcium unlikely to improve bone strength, experts disagree
- 2015 SheKnows : Paediatric nutritionists talks about babies diet
- 2015 New Born Baby : Healing your body from birth
2015 South China Morning Post : The one-meal-a-day diet : experts digest the pros and cons
- 2015 Essential Baby : Overeating in pregnancy : no more ‘eating for two’
2015 Buzzfeed.com : Nutrition for party recovery
2015 Sydney Morning Herald : Activated Charcoal: the new black of health crazes
- 2014 Nature and Health Magazine : Banish Seasonal Stress
2014 News.com.au: Soylent Food Formula, Australians give their verdict
- 2014 Womens Health Magazine : Detox without noticing
- 2013 ABC Radio Regional : Food Intolerances
2013 ABC Radio Regional : Pros and Cons of packaged foods
- 2013 Ninemsn.com.au: Spring clean your health
- 2013 News.com.au: Rob Rhinehart says his formula could replace fast food
- 2012 ABC Radio Brisbane Talk Back Show: Food information panels
- 2012 ABC Radio Brisbane Talk Back Show: Tips for takeaway foods
- 2012 ABC Radio Brisbane Talk Back Show: Tracie Hyam explains portion size
- 2012 ABC Radio Brisbane Talk Back Show: Swapping for a healthier life
- 2014 Community Radio Brisbane : Allens cuts the Killer Python
- 2014 Community Radio Brisbane : Research quality of Wagu Beef
- 2013 Community Radio Melbourne : Food proteins
- 2013 The Newsroom : Unleash a healthier You
- 2013 Meld Magazine : Staying healthy in Winter
Tracie Talks Health on YouTube
Share and Connect: