Serves 2-3 || Prep 15 mins
- 500g beef mince (organic/ grass fed is best)
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbs tamari sauce
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch chill flakes (optional)
- Place olive oil, garlic, onion, in fry pan over medium heat and cook until softened.
- Add celery, carrot and mushrooms and cook. Stir until cooked through.
- Add mince and stir well to cook & separate until browned.
- Season with spices and add tamari and lemon, stirring well.
- Add peas and cook on low until cooked through
- Spoon into bowls, served on its own or with cooked rice, pasta or potatoes
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze for 1 month.
Enjoy!Share and Connect: